Thursday, October 25, 2007

SEO: The Price Beaters

We are in a unique vocation. I think its one of the only ones where people call your place of business and anxiously blurt out, "I'm on a budget" or another one of my favorites, "Look, I'm broke"....

SEO TAKES TIME AND IS NOT CHEAP
If thats the case you know Goodwill actually sells computers these days. In fact, they even have an I.T. department. These people should ring them up. Who knows. Maybe they have a web department too.

I know for one, I am not running a digital soup kitchen.

But good SEO and Internet marketing is getting to be a very complex and precise science. Those who who have tread through the wilderness to find the fountain of functionality deserve credit and praise not to mention payment.

I cannot imagine going to a gas station with an empty tank and saying, "you know.. you got the gas, and my car is empty, ive been out of work and uhmmmmm......". Or walking into a grocery store empty handed and telling the cashier that you deserve food because.... you're hungry and in the neighborhood. Being an SEO and Internet Marketer is difficult. We get sob stories from people who really should go out and get jobs for a living.

Nobody makes you become an entrepreneur. You do it out of your own choice.

And becoming successful is an option. Its a choice you make. You don't have to do it.

Posted by Cantu on Oct. 25, 2007 at 11:52 PM

No comments: